Wednesday 14 March 2012

A teacher learning in the garden: Post #7

Enjoy Tia's latest post as she embarks on her garden learning!


I was reading a few of the Orchard Garden newsletters a little while back and saw that it was recommended that people interested in gardening order seed catalogues. I must, say I always wondered where people got their seeds from. I thought the only place you could buy seeds was at home depot! So I ordered some catalogues online and have quite enjoyed flipping thought pages learning about new things I could grow! It makes me sad that it has taken me this long to be interested in gardening, as I just moved away from my home in Ontario where I had a huge backyard! One thing that I thought was really neat was “vegetable growing bags”. I had no idea you could plant things in bags! I’d like to learn more about this.



No comments:

Post a Comment